- Không thích: Sạch sẽ, nhân viên & dịch vụ, điều kiện & cơ sở vật chất nơi lưu trú, tiện nghi phòng
Dangerous and dirty.
Where to we start. Stay away at all cost. Upon arrival the one of the staff were picking her feet on the desk. We had the keys threw at us. To open the door on room there was a padlock on the outside this meant that you could not lock the whilst you are inside. On entering the room we were overpowered by the smell of urine and seemed to some rodent activity. The wardroab doors had been chewed and there were dropping in the bathroom and inside the wardrobe. The fridge did not work and appeared not to have been used for some time as it was full of mold. TV had bare wires instead of a plug, the fan over the headboard of the bed was hanging off the wall, bare wire hanging down a risk of electrocution or choking whilst in bed. Just one dirty blanket on the bed and the bathroom was dirty where we found cockroaches running around. The grounds are not maintained (nothing is like the photos advertised). We went to reception with our concerns but the staff were not interested. Please stay away. Very dangerous and dirty. Lee and Tracy Shaw.